Looking for a Technical or Career School in Pottsville, PA?
Have you just graduated from high school and want to enter the workforce quickly without the expense or time commitment of a four-year school? Are you interested in advancing or obtaining a brand new career?
If you answered yes to either of these questions you should consider a school in Pottsville, PA. For residents of Pottsville, Selinsgrove, Danville, Williamsport and Bloomsburg, the McCann School of Business & Technology is right in your backyard.
Why Choose McCann for Your Career Education?
Choosing your career path is an important decision and a school with few course offerings would limit your choices. The McCann School of Business & Technology offers a variety of programs at the Pottsville campus. Program fields include:
- Beauty & Wellness: Train for a career as a Massage Therapist.
- Healthcare: Prepare for a hands-on position in Medical Assisting, Phlebotomy, and more.
- Business: Learn business practices and philosophies in the Accounting and Business Administration fields.
- Legal & Protective Services: Prepare for a career in security or corrections after completing Criminal Justice courses.
- Technology: Train for a career in IT Support or Computer Office Support.
- Skilled Trades: Get the hands-on training you need to become an Electrician or Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanic
These are just a few of the many career education programs provided at McCann. With such a wide variety of course offerings, students have many options when choosing a career path.
What Makes McCann Different from other Pennsylvania Schools?
McCann School of Business & Technology is dedicated to preserving the highest standards of education. Here are just a few reasons why McCann is different from other schools in the area:
- Our programs provide hands-on learning opportunities to prepare students for their future careers. Through lab courses, practicums and externships, our students get the practical experience needed to wow employers.
- We keep our class sizes small to make sure each student gets the personalized attention they need to perform well academically.
- Our instructors are experienced professionals who make sure students are prepared to enter the workforce by offering advice and sharing their experiences in the field.
- Our programs teach the skills employers are looking for. We’ve formed partnerships with local businesses and teach our students the skills they need to be successful in their new job positions. Employers reach out to use when looking for a new employee.
Contact McCann School of Business & Technology in Pottsville, PA to start on the path to success!
If you’re ready to start on the path to success, give us a call today at 866.865.8065 to learn how we can help you get started. Click here to request more information on our school, our career training programs or to schedule a tour of our campus.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
The U. S. Department of Education (the “Department”) requires that we bring to your attention important information about our accreditor, the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (“ACICS”), and our pursuit of alternative accreditation.
Your ability to use federal student aid to pay for your program with McCann School of Business & Technology - Pottsville depends on our being accredited by an accrediting agency that is recognized by the Department. In December 2016 the Department ended its recognition of ACICS and is requiring that we and all other ACICS-accredited schools obtain accreditation from another recognized accreditor by June 12, 2018.
McCann School of Business & Technology - Pottsville is operating and offering its programs without interruption while it pursues alternative accreditation by completing an acquisition transaction with a school group that is accredited by another recognized accrediting agency, the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (“ACCSC”). If the transaction is completed, McCann School of Business & Technology - Pottsville will become an ACCSC-accredited campus of that school group. While there is no guarantee the transaction will be successfully completed, remaining work on the transaction is proceeding quickly and we believe it can be completed in December 2017, well before the June 12, 2018 deadline for alternative accreditation. If the transaction cannot be completed for any reason, McCann School of Business & Technology - Pottsville will make every effort to identify another path to alternative accreditation.
If McCann School of Business & Technology - Pottsville has not obtained alternative accreditation by June 12, 2018, you will not be able to use federal student aid to pay for any academic terms in your program that begin after that date. This means that you will be responsible for payment of the full tuition and fees charged for those academic terms unless you obtain alternate financing. We realize you may have questions and concerns you want to raise with us. The situation is unique, but we will do our best to address all of your questions. Please do not hesitate to make an appointment with the Campus Director to discuss your questions and concerns.
Any current or prospective student who has a complaint relating to Title IV eligibility or administration, the quality of education received at McCann School of Business & Technology - Pottsville or otherwise relating to the accreditation standards of ACICS can submit that complaint to any of the following channels:
The Department’s Federal Student Aid Feedback System: https://feedback.studentaid.ed.gov/
ACICS’s Complaint Procedures: Visit “About Us/Complaint Procedures” at http://www.acics.org/
The Pennsylvania Department of Education
State Board of Private Licensed Schools
333 Market Street
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17126-0333
Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General
Bureau of Consumer Protection
14th Floor, Strawberry Square
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17120