Accelerated Certificate Courses
McCann’s short-term career training provides the background and up-to-date information you need to successfully complete certifications to advance or change your career. Our training is designed to provide you with hands-on application in a short amount of time and at an affordable price.
- CDL Training: Class A Tractor Trailer: In this four to five-week program, you’ll get behind the wheel as you train for your CDL and a career on the road.
- Emergency Medical Technician: Become an EMT and make a difference in your community when you study a variety of medical topics and prepare for the EMT written and practical exams in our 10-week course.
- Phlebotomy Technician: Students can train to be a Phlebotomy Technician and sit for the certification exam in just a few months as they learn how to draw blood and prepare it for testing.
- ICD-10: You’ll learn about the ICD-10 classification updates and be prepared for the ICD-10 Proficiency Exam in this five-week course.
- ICD-10 Hospital: Focused on hospital staff, this five-week training details updates from the ICD-9 as they relate to hospital classifications and coding topics on the ICD-10 Proficiency Exam.
- Medical Assisting Certification Preparation: For Medical Assistants pursuing certification, this five-week course reviews exam topics and offers two HESI Medical Assisting Certification practice tests.
- Microsoft Excel: Learn how to create professional spreadsheets with formulas, functions, graphs, charts and more in this five-week course.
Discover how you can make a difference in your career with our affordable, accelerated training. For more information on the short-term training courses and programs available at McCann, how to enroll and ways to pay, call us at 866.865.8065.
Not all courses and programs are approved within the scope of ACICS accreditation. These courses and programs are not eligible for Title IV funding.