Career Advancement Training
McCann’s short-term career training courses provide the background and up-to-date information you need to successfully complete certifications to advance or change your career. Please note: these courses are not included within the school's scope of ACCSC accreditation and are not eligible for Title IV funding.
- ICD-10: You’ll learn about the ICD-10 classification updates and be prepared for the ICD-10 Proficiency Exam in this five-week course.
- ICD-10 Hospital: Focused on hospital staff, this five-week training details updates from the ICD-9 as they relate to hospital classifications and coding topics on the ICD-10 Proficiency Exam.
- Medical Assisting Certification Preparation: For Medical Assistants pursuing certification, this five-week course reviews exam topics and offers two HESI Medical Assisting Certification practice tests.
- Microsoft Excel: Learn how to create professional spreadsheets with formulas, functions, graphs, charts and more in this five-week course.
Accelerated Career Training
McCann’s short-term career training provides the background and up-to-date information you need to successfully complete certifications to advance or change your career. Our training is designed to provide you with hands-on application in a short amount of time and at an affordable price. Please note: this program is not eligible for Title IV funding.
- CDL Training: Class A Tractor Trailer: In this four to five-week program, you’ll get behind the wheel as you train for your CDL and a career on the road.
Discover how you can make a difference in your career with our affordable, accelerated training. For more information on the short-term training courses and programs available at McCann, how to enroll and ways to pay, call us at 866.865.8065.